torsdag 22 december 2011

Belongs to you

Every winter will never be the same. Every winter belongs to you. Every winter is all about you and our love for you, our beautiful boy. 
And I will never forget. The time you were born and went away, I will remember every second with you. 

I want to dedicate a special Christmas song to you, my beautiful angel!


The lake is frozen over
The trees are white with snow
And all around 
Reminders of you a
re everywhere I go


It's late and morning's in no hurry
But sleep won't set me free
I lie awake and try to recall
How your body felt inside me
When silence gets too hard to handle
And the night too long

And this is how I see you
In the snow on Christmas morning
Love and happiness surround you
As I throw my arms up to the sky
I keep this moment by and by


Oh I miss you now, my son, Merry Christmas, 
Merry Christmas, my son


Sense of joy fills the air
And I daydream and I stare 
Up at the tree and I see 


Your star up there


(Winterland of Sarah Machlachan, with some changes) 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar